Monday, August 25, 2008

$50 challenge!

I've been given a challenge - post more stuff under $50! Thanks for adding a comment sakura, so this post is for you.

Not everything is under $50, but its built around a dress that is much less than $50, and everything, including the dress is on sale!



The dress is Forever 21 and is only $11. The watch is Forever 21 too and is $13.

Shoes are from La Garconne and are $174 (which is 50% off).

And I'm a sucker for a vest! This one is from Vivre and is $398 from an original $995. I would wear it inside out as a full fur vest!

Hope you like! I'm going to keep trying to hit that $50 cap with at least 1 item per post for as long as I can....

2 comments:

sakura said...

Sweet! I am excited that you accepted my challenge! Love the dress and the watch. I will make the vest and shoes a stretch goal!

Yours, always, bag in hand said...

Just and FYI - you will probably be able to find a similar vest for less at a place like Abercrombie and Fitch or Gap, so keep an eye out in the next month or so!