Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Game time decision!

Having worked in retail for a while now, I am incapable of paying full price for just about anything. I advise anyone I meet to only purchase statement pieces at 75% off original retail or more. You spend less money and accumulate better pieces. A few years of discipline and you can have a closet full of statement pieces that last forever for the same cost or less of being at the whim of in and out seasons and throw away clothes.

So, I came across this bag (in orange, calf. Not up to the gator price point yet!), unexpectedly, and had to make the play and purchase before some other smart fashionista beat me to it. The final price was almost 80% off! A Ralph Lauren Ricky bag.

A+ with extra credit! This bag will always make a big statement.


No comments: