Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who knew! Jewelry at Target.


I went to this great black tie event not too long ago. I had a gown with a train and beaded straps down the back that I had gotten at a sample sale. Tan lizard heels. An aligator skin with crystal bracelet (sample sale). I was lucky enough to borrow a HUGE pair of diamond and citrine earings. I mean HUGE yellow stone encircled in diamonds! I had never even touched a pair of earings so expensive and needless to say, with all of this stuff on, I felt like a million bucks.



When I got there, EVERYONE had huge pieces of something on - earings, necklaces, rings, watches. I soon realized that while I was loving walking around with the real deal, to my untrained eye, everyone else was walking around with the real deal too. I then quickly realized that really, no one had the time or cared enough to wonder is it real or fake. It just looked good and that was enough!


So, if you don't have stunner, black tie jewelry in your jewelry box, stop waiting to get a million bucks or a Mr. Moneybags. Check out http://www.target.com/! Here are two earrings that are beautiful and priced right. They are each currently discounted by no more than $30 bucks, but they're such great prices that they are a justifiable full retail purchase.


The ones up top are $169 gold and citrine.







These are $97 gold and blue topaz.

No comments: